RXA Machine Learning Platform
Cloud based, on-demand analytics services.
The RXA Machine Learning Platform is a Data Science system built in the cloud comprised of a combination of databases, R, and Python.
The system processes billions of records per day and can integrate with existing data and analytics infrastructure.
RXA Propensity Scoring
What will happen next?
- Scores and segments data points based on their likelihood to create an identified outcome, driven by historical observed patterns and relationships.
- Learns and improves over time through the validation (and invalidation) of these relationships.
- Enables you to focus attention on the right place, at the right time.
RXA Advanced Segmentation
- Identifies groups based on defining characteristics (purchases, behavior, demographics, store size, etc.)
- Uses machine learning algorithms to identify the likelihood of these groups to perform future actions based on historical data.
- Enables you to take targeted actions yielding the highest impact.
RXA Forecasting & Anomaly Detection
- Predicts future key performance measures like sales, acceptance rates, and demand.
- Helps establish goals and interim benchmarks to track progress and identify optimization opportunities.
- Provides an automated early-warning system when variations from historical or forecasted outcomes are seen.
RXA Voice of Customer Data Mining
- The RXA Voice of Customer Global Platform accesses over 650M posts per day, in 115 languages across 120 countries.
- US Coverage includes the top social platforms (Facebook, Reddit, etc.) through the long tail of blogs and forums
- Coverage in China includes monitoring of top news and social sites covering 890M users
- Coverage in Russia includes top social media sites, blogs, and forums covering over 440M users
- Coverage in South Korea scans ~500,000 posts per day
- Coverage in India scans ~30,000 posts per day
- Coverage in the Middle East scans ~100,000 posts per day
- 100TB of historic data back through 2015 is available