About the Job
Interested in joining a high-growth software-as-a-service (SaaS) business in an entrepreneurial environment? RXA is a Growth Marketing Technology and leading applied artificial intelligence company. RXA has a diverse portfolio of solutions that help companies transform their data to attract, convert, retain, and grow their customer base. If you enjoy every aspect of the sales process from prospecting to closing, we are looking for you – our new Director of Sales – Voice of Customer Experience (VoCx).
You MUST have experience selling social listening platforms such as reputation.com, crimson hexagon, meltwater, etc. In this role, you will be responsible for prospecting and closing high-quality opportunities. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment and has a proven track record of defining a detailed sales strategy, running a metrics driven process, and expanding sales to new markets. You will own searching, lead qualification, scheduling meetings, demos, proposals, and negotiations.
Day In The Life
- Leverage tools such as ZoomInfo, LinkedIn, etc. to identify prospects
- Understand and contribute to shaping the buyer’s journey
- Demos, sales calls, etc.
- Build proposals, negotiate scope and CLOSE DEALS
- Develop strategy to expand into new markets
Preferred Leadership Experience
This individual must be a team player who demonstrates outstanding maturity and leadership, unquestionable integrity, ethics and moral character, and acts in a way consistent with RXA’s values:
- Thrives on change and continuous improvement, deals effectively with ambiguity, and adapts appropriately to a range of situations.
- Demonstrates and fosters a sense of urgency, strong commitment, and accountability while making sound decisions and achieving goals.
- Accountable for closing business, optimizing close rates, and continuously improving pipeline development
- Be creative, find solutions, stay organized and engaged
- Meet and exceed quota goals via existing channels and new prospects
- Research accounts to identify contact information for key leads
- Effectively communicate company value proposition to C-level prospects
- Independently assess prospect and customer needs and opportunities
- Document all activities and keep accurate records of customer interactions in Hubspot
- Manage multiple short-term and long-term opportunities simultaneously
- 5+ years selling social listening platforms
- Ability to escort prospect through entire sales funnel
- Track record of prospecting and closing
- Experience with a data driven sales process including reporting
- Self-Starter – takes initiative and is always hungry to achieve and exceed quotas
- Experience utilizing a CRM (Hubspot preferred)
- Easily adaptable – not averse to change in a startup environment
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, sales-oriented atmosphere
- Excellent communication, active listening skills and remote relationship building
- Proven ability to prioritize, work independently, manage time effectively and follow through on sales expectations
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you would like to be considered for this position.